This edition of the Economy and Politics features Dr. Babatunde Obrimah, Chief Operating Officer of the Fintech Association of Nigeria who spoke on “Unlocking Economic Opportunities in Nigeria Through Fintech” with Ottoabasi Abasiekong on Monday, November 7th, 2022.
The conversation covered the following:
- The Impact of the recently Signed Start Up Act and Implications for the Tech Ecosystem
- Tapping into Broadband Connectivity for a Vibrant Digital Economy
- How the Fintech Industry is Partner with Government to boost Digital Skills
- Sustaining the Positive Investments Momentum for the Nigerian Fintech Industry
- Opportunities for Scaling the Sandboxes for Fintech Industry by SEC and CBN