In this edition of “The Brief” Proshare Analysts in what to expect from the market this week, project that funding rates will increase in Nigeria’s money market.
This is in expectation of significant inflows in the penultimate week before the 2022 Christmas celebrations.
Here are some of the key market and economic events to watch this week:
- Proshare Marks 16th Anniversary - December 20th, 2022
- Lagos state, National Population Commission Dialogue–December 20th, 2022
- Caverton Offshore Support Plc AGM- December 23rd, 2022
For the economic and financial market events to watch till week:
- Nigeria’s Headline Inflation for November, rose to 21.47%
- According to OPEC, Nigeria reclaimed its position as Africa’s largest producer of Crude Oil
- President Joe Biden pledged $55bn to support Africa.
- The NGX ASI WoW gained +0.89%