In this edition of the ‘Brief’ all is now set for the 2022 Nigeria Fintech Week, which will discuss the theme “Navigating the Next Normal: Sustainable Impacts in Fintech, e-Government, and Emerging Technologies”.
The event is scheduled for Monday, October 24th to Friday, October 28th, 2022.
Here are some of the key market and economic events to watch this week:
- Nigeria Fintech Week-October 24th to 28th, 2022
- KPMG Social Media Chat-October 25th, 2022
- NGX Webinar on 2021 Finance Act- October 26th, 2022
- CSCS Cybersecurity Conference- October 27th, 2022
- NSACC Breakfast Meeting Sponsored by PCL Africa- October 27th, 2022
- LCCI Interactive Session with APC Presidential Candidate -October 28th,2022
For the economic and financial market events from last week:
- Nigeria’s Headline Inflation Rate for September 2022 rose to 20.77%
- President Buhari signed the 2022 Start-Up Bill into Law
- FG Plans to Convert CBN N20trn Ways and Means Loan to 40yr Bond