Thursday, November 11,2021 / 12:45 PM / by Odu'a Investment Company Limited / Header Image Credit: Odu'a Investment Company Limited
The Vice-President, Professor YemiOsinbajo and the six South-West governors will, on Friday November 12, 2021,lead discussions at the Odu'a Investment Company Limited 45th AnniversaryCommemorative Lecture.
Scheduled to hold at the Lagos AirportHotel, Ikeja, the event which is themed, "From Regional Player to GlobalPowerhouse", will have its keynote address delivered by the Chairman, GoverningBoard, Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria, Mr. Dotun Sulaiman, MFR.
Owners of the famous Cocoa House andengine room for development of the South Western states of Nigeria, the Odu'aInvestment Company Ltd was founded in 1976 by the three Military Governors ofthe then Western Region, Major General David Medaiyese Jemibewon (Old Oyo),Group Captain Ita David Ikpeme (Old Ondo) and Major General Saidu AyodeleBalogun (Ogun).
The firm will also at the anniversaryevent unveil its new business lines.
Speaking on the upcoming tripartiteevent, the Group Managing Director of the Company, Mr. Adewale Raji, said thecompany is poised to become a world-class conglomerate.
His words, "For the 45th anniversary ofour company, we would be having a lecture on how we have transitioned frombeing regional players to becoming a global powerhouse.
"Expected at the event are variousleaders and captains of industry from Corporate and Social Nigeria. For us,this is a Bold Rebirth and we are ready to move into a new era."
Odu'a Investment Company has themandate to be the engine room for the economic development and competitivenessof Western Nigeria. The conglomerate's strategy of Sweat, Revive and Create(SRC 2025) is hinged on the strategic pillars of Corporate Governance andReporting; People and Culture Transformation; Investment Excellence; Growth,Expansion, Profitability and Efficiency.
1. WIMBIZCelebrates Legacy At 20th Annual Conference
2. Nigeria'sForemost SME Growth Hub sets to Host the Fourth Edition of the Lagos SMEBootcamp
3. WIMBIZRecognizes and Celebrates 20 Female Trailblazers at Legends Ball
4. Stakeholdersat Maiden Ibadan SME Bootcamp Call for Improved Capacity and EntrepreneurialCharacter
5. Lagos SMEBootcamp Set to Launch Pioneer Edition of MSME Bootcamp Initiative in Ibadan
6. FCMBCollaborates with NESP to Host SME Seminar on Renewable Energy
7. EcobankCelebrates MSME Week; Propose Cutting Edge Solutions
8. EcobankPartners Vanguard Economic Forum Series, Convenes MSME Finance Summit
9. Stakeholdersat the MSME Dialogue Reiterate the Importance of Technology and DigitalTransformation
10. Experts toProvide Insights on Tech and Digital Transformation at MSME Dialogue 3.0