This edition of the Market Opening Gong gives a wrap-up of activities from the equities, fixed income, and unlisted securities market for Thursday, November 24th, 2022.
From the Highlights:
- The equities market inched up by 0.81%
- Investors gained N202.93bn
- Mansard, Nigeria Breweries, and ETI were the top gainers in the equities market.
- NSI Market Capitalization was N935.52bn
- FMDQ Group Debt Market Size was N29.7trn
- The Brent Crude Oil Brent advanced by 0.11% to close at $85.23
- SEC Nigeria launched the revised Capital Market Master Plan at Q3, 2022 CMC
- Nigeria’s GDP Grew by 2.25% in Q3, 2022
- CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele to provide monetary policy direction for 2023 at 57th Bankers Dinner