This edition of the Market Opening Gong gives a wrap-up of activities from the equities, fixed income, and unlisted securities market for Wednesday, November 23rd, 2022.
From the Highlights:
- The equities market inched up by 2.90%
- Investors gained N709.73bn
- NSL Tech Plc, Dangote Cement PLC, and BUA CEMENT Plc were the top gainers in the equities market.
- NSI Market Capitalization was N935.52bn
- FMDQ Group Debt Market Size was N29.92trn
- The Brent Crude Oil Brent declined 3.53% at $84.6
- President Buhari Unveils Redesigned N200, N500, and N1000 notes
- Third Capital Market Committee Meeting for 2022 Holds today in Lagos