This edition of the Market Opening Gong gives a wrap-up of activities from the equities, fixed income, and unlisted securities market for Monday, November 21st, 2022.
From the Highlights:
- The equities market inched up by 0.38%
- Investors gained N262.27bn
- Nigerian Breweries, NEM Insurance, and PZ were the top gainers in the equities market.
- NSI Market Capitalization was N935.46bn
- FMDQ Group Debt Market Size was N29.95trn
- The Brent Crude Oil Brent declined by 4.82% at $82.95
- CBN Governor will today announce key decisions from the last MPC meeting for 2022