This edition of the Market Opening Gong gives a wrap-up of activities from the equities, fixed income, and unlisted securities market for Friday, November 18th, 2022.
From the Highlights:
- The equities market inched up by 1.09%
- Investors gained N262.27bn
- Nigerian Breweries, Union Bank of Nigeria, and ABC Transport were the top gainers in the equities market.
- NSI Market Capitalization was N935.07bn
- FMDQ Group Debt Market Size was N29.95trn
- The Brent Crude Oil Brent declined by 3.20% at $86.91
- CBN’s last 2-day MPC Meeting for the year 2022 begins today