This edition of the Market Opening Gong gives a wrap-up of activities from the equities, fixed income, and unlisted securities market for Monday, November 14th, 2022.
From the Highlights:
- The equities market inched up by -0.34%
- Investors lost N82.04bn
- FTNCOCOA PLC, CHI PLC, and MANSARD PLC were the top gainers in the equities market.
- NSI Market Capitalization was N936.99bn
- FMDQ Group Debt Market Size was N29.38trn
- The Brent Crude Oil dipped by -0.79% to close at $95.23
- NGX to host Industry Breakfast Meeting for Financial Market Today at 28th Nigeria Economic Summit
- NBS to release Nigeria’s October, 022 Inflation Data today