This edition of the Market Opening Gong gives a wrap-up of activities from the equities, fixed income, and unlisted securities market for Tuesday, June 21st, 2022.
From the Highlights:
1. NGX ASI depreciated by +0.66%
2. Investors lost N180.61bn in the equities market
3. Livestock Plc, Dangote Cement Plc, and MRS Plc were top gainers in the equities market
4. NSI Market Capitalization was N1.011.98trn
5. FMDQ Group Debt Market Size was N27.87trn
6. The Brent crude oil price increased by +3.99% to close at $115.8.
7. Noor Takaful Insurance Limited distributed a total surplus of N109.84m for the 2020 financial year.
8. On what to watch today Odu’a Investment Company Limited will today hold its 40th AGM at the Osun Hall, Lagos Airport Hotel, Ikeja.