This edition of the Market Opening Gong gives a wrap-up of activities from the equities, fixed income, and unlisted securities market for Thursday, August 4th, 2022.
From the Highlights:
1. NGX ASI dipped by -0.03%
2. Investors lost N6.83bn in the equities market
3. PZ Plc, Honeyflour Plc, and Stanbic Plc were gainers in the equities market
4. NSI Market Capitalization was N1.003.00trn
5. FMDQ Group Debt Market Size was N29.14trn
6. The Brent Crude Oil price dipped by -3.08% to close at $93.8.
7. Norrenberger Acquires majority stake in International Energy Insurance Plc