This edition of the Market Closing Gong gives a wrap-up of activities from the equities, fixed income, and unlisted securities market for Monday, January 9th, 2023.
- The equities market advanced by +0.92%
- Investors gained 256.4bn
- Thomas Wyatt PLC, ABC Transport PLC and Royal Exchange PLC were the top gainers in the equities market.
- NSI Market Capitalization was 930.61bn
- FMDQ Group Debt Market Size was N30.29trn
- The Brent Crude Oil Brent inched up by +0.36% to close at $23.92
- From AFEX Commodities Exchange, Sorghum led the gainers chart by +9.36%