This edition of the Market Closing Gong gives a wrap-up of activities from the equities, fixed income, and unlisted securities market for Thursday, January 5th, 2023.
- The equities market declined by -1.53%
- John Holt PLC, HONEYFLOUR PLC and CWG PLC were the top gainers in the equities market.
- NSI Market Capitalization was 942.89bn
- FMDQ Group Debt Market Size was N30.31trn
- The Brent Crude Oil advanced by 1.59% to close at $79.08
- From AFEX Commodities Exchange, Cashew led the gainers chart by +7.06%