This edition of the Market Closing Gong gives a wrap-up of activities from the equities, fixed income, and unlisted securities market for Monday, January 23rd, 2023.
- The equities market advanced by +0.12%
- Investors lost 34.32bn
- JOHN HOLT Plc, NSLTECH Plc, and CHAMS Plc were the top gainers in the equities market.
- NSI Market Capitalization was N933.98bn
- FMDQ Group Debt Market Size was N30.01trn
- The Brent Crude Oil Brent inched up by +0.82% to close at $88.04
- From AFEX Commodities Exchange, Cashew led the gainer’s chart by 7.20%.