This edition of the Market Closing Gong gives a wrap-up of activities from the equities, fixed income, and unlisted securities market for Thursday, January 20th, 2023.
- The equities market advanced by -0.06%
- Investors lost 5.94bn
- ABBEY Plc, PRESTIGE Plc and INTENEGINS Plc were the top gainers in the equities market.
- NSI Market Capitalization was N928.96bn
- FMDQ Group Debt Market Size was N30.22trn
- The Brent Crude Oil Brent dipped by -0.17% to close at $86.16
- From AFEX Commodities Exchange, Sorghum led the gainers chart by 8.56% .