This edition of the Market Closing Gong gives a wrap-up of activities from the equities, fixed income, and unlisted securities market for Thursday, January 13th, 2023.
- The equities market advanced by +0.89%
- Investors gained 252.53bn
- BERGER PLC, LINK ASSURANCE PLC and TOTAL PLC were the top gainers in the equities market.
- NSI Market Capitalization was 927.53bn
- FMDQ Group Debt Market Size was N30.24trn
- The Brent Crude Oil Brent inched up by +1.27% to close at 85.01Dollars
- From AFEX Commodities Exchange, Sorghum led the gainers chart by +5.20%