This edition of the Market Closing Gong gives a wrap-up of activities from the equities, fixed income, and unlisted securities market for Thursday, January 12th, 2023.
- The equities market advanced by +0.62%
- Investors gained 173.74bn
- Ellah Lakes PLC, LASACO PLC and International Breweries PLC were the top gainers in the equities market.
- NSI Market Capitalization was 927.42bn
- FMDQ Group Debt Market Size was N30.30trn
- The Brent Crude Oil Brent inched up by +1.63% to close at 84.02Dollars
- From AFEX Commodities Exchange, Cashew led the gainers chart by +0.14%