This edition of the Market Closing Gong gives a wrap-up of activities from the equities, fixed income, and unlisted securities market for Wednesday, January 11th, 2023.
- The equities market advanced by +0.55%
- Investors gained 154.29bn
- Thomas Wyatt PLC, Champion Breweries PLC and FTNCOCOA PLC were the top gainers in the equities market.
- NSI Market Capitalization was 929.61bn
- FMDQ Group Debt Market Size was N30.30trn
- The Brent Crude Oil Brent inched up by +3.17% to close at $82.64
- From AFEX Commodities Exchange, there was no gainer