This edition of the Market Closing Gong gives a wrap-up of activities from the equities, fixed income, and unlisted securities market for Monday, January 10th, 2023.
- The equities market declined by -0.48%
- Investors lost 134.25bn
- Thomas Wyatt PLC, Mutual Benefit PLC and Academy PLC were the top gainers in the equities market.
- NSI Market Capitalization was 928.93bn
- FMDQ Group Debt Market Size was N30.28trn
- The Brent Crude Oil Brent dipped by -0.41% to close at $79.32
- From AFEX Commodities Exchange, Cocoa led the gainers chart by +0.32%