This edition of the Islamic Finance Weekly features Souliyat Damilola SODJETE, Head, Financial and Shariah Advisory, Marble Capital Limited who spoke on “Islamic Social Finance and Economic Stability in Nigeria with the Anchor, Bukola Akinyele-Yisau on Friday, June 24th, 2022.
It covered the following issues:
- How Islamic Finance supports Social Entrepreneurship and Shared Prosperity in Nigeria
- The sustainable models that can be adopted for inclusive economic development
- Islamic finance instruments that can be leveraged to support individuals and businesses in the country
- How government-issued Sukuks can be used to support Nigeria’s human development index.
- The challenges faced in applying the mechanisms of Islamic social financing in Nigeria.