The third edition of Africa Business Convention (ABC) is a premier business convening, powered by BusinessDay (Nigeria), for business leaders, governments, policy makers, investors, and entrepreneurs across Africa and beyond.
The Convention holds amidst Africa's staggering form from the effects of the Covid – 19 pandemic and its economic consequences and last year’s shock from Russia/Ukraine war that has led to a significant rise in the cost of living, worsening poverty and rising unemployment on the continent.
The Hybrid Conference will hold will be held on 7 – 8 February 2023 and will have its physical gathering at the Convention Centre, Eko Hotels and Suites, Lagos.
ABC presents a unique platform for:
- Insightful debates around the prevailing challenges confronting businesses in the continent of Africa;
- The exploration of emerging opportunities;
- Keeping abreast with global industry trends and developments;
- Showcasing worthy ideas and projects for matching investments;
- Trade promotions within Africa and with the rest of the world and;
- Policy reviews and agenda setting for Africa’s prosperity.
To register kindly click https://africabusinessconvention.com/#register
Participation is by organizational representation. So delegates attend to represent their businesses, institutions or governments.